The Vice President of Programs is an elected position and shall serve for one year and shall not be eligible to serve more than 2 consecutive terms in the same position. The Vice President shall attend all meetings of the PTA and of the Executive Committee and Board and shall perform such other duties as may be delegated to him/her.
- Organize the programs for the general meetings in collaboration with school administration.
- Coordinate location with school administration.
- Communicate speakers audio/visual needs to administration.
- Communicate meeting locations and topics to membership (via email, website, newsletter).
- Assist with distribution of materials, introduction of speaker.
- Send thank you notes as needed to speakers/presenters.
- Assist Reflections Chair as needed.
- Maintain a “Procedure Book” to be passed on to his/her successor.