The Teacher Representative is a member of the Executive Board, annually selected, and
appointed at the discretion of the elected officers. Once appointed, he/she is a voting member of the board.
- Attend monthly PTA Board Meetings on the designated date.
- Provide reports to the Board from staff members.
- May serve on the PTA budget committee
- Remind teachers of benefits of PTA membership and encourage participation in PTA sponsored activities.
- Distribute and collect attendance cards at General Meetings.