Take pictures of all PTA functions, create scrapbook of events and articles, develop photos, and display all the books at the meetings.
- Take pictures for all PTA related functions to put in the scrapbook
- Make double prints when developing film, one for the scrapbook and one for the media.
- Date and write a brief description on pictures sent to the media.
- Create a scrapbook for the year documenting the PTA functions and events.
- Collect any media reports (from newspaper) from the Public Relations chair to include in the scrapbook.
- Maintain scrapbook on a regular basis.
- Have the scrapbook available for viewing at all PTA functions.
- Attend all Executive Board and General Assembly meetings – and notify Vice President when unable to do so.
- Submit a written work plan for the year to the Executive Committee for approval as well as any changes to the plan during the year.
- Prepare and submit a budget to the Budget Committee prior to its planning meeting.